Wild Rose Apparel
- UPF 50+
- Moisture wicking material
- Odor and stain resistant
- Stylish cut made for women
- Vented back
- Lace mesh lined yoke
- Sleeves roll up
- Hidden zip pocket
Hidden loop for sunglasses
When designing the shirts in our Paradise collection, we took into account the details that most women's outdoor clothing doesn't. The shape, the fit, the measurements were all specifically chosen by the designer to fit and flatter all body types. Whether you trend on the lean or curvy side, our apparel will be your go to gear whether you're petite or plus size.
All of our shirts are cut generously, so if you need to stray from your typical size, you will most likely be going down a size, not up! (Isn't that a great feeling!) Review the size chart below if you aren't sure which size you are, or feel free to email us for help with sizing!
Head over to our shop and see why Wild Rose Apparel just become your new favorite outdoor lifestyle clothing brand.
|X-Small||34.5 inches||35 inches|
|Small||36 inches||37 inches|
|Medium||38 inches||39 inches|
|Large||40 inches||41 inches|
|X-Large||43 inches||44 inches|
|XX-Large||46 inches||47 inches|
Are you wondering why we keep talking about how Wild Rose Apparel's Paradise Collection shirts have UPF50+? To put it simply, UPF is to clothing what SPF is to skin. UPF ratings are the sunscreen rating for garments. Just like SPF ratings, UPF ratings are ranked from lowest level of protection to highest, with UPF50+ being the highest rating.
For instance, where a regular white t-shirt has a UPF rating of 5, Wild Rose Apparel Women's UPF Clothing have a UPF50+ rating. That's a big difference!
Women’s Sun Protection Shirts
According to the skin cancer society, UPF50+ is their approved clothing sun protection rating since it blocks up to 98% of the suns harmful rays. Harmful sun rays are the number one cause of premature aging and causes of skin cancer. Nothing can completely undo sun damage, although the skin can somewhat repair itself, especially with on-going sun protection. So, it's never too late to begin protecting yourself from the sun. Your skin does change with age -- for example, you sweat less and your skin can take longer to heal, but you can delay these changes by protecting yourself with Women’s UPF Clothing from Wild Rose. Follow these tips to help prevent skin damage and cancer:
- Apply sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or greater (for UVB protection) and zinc oxide (for UVA protection) 20 minutes before sun exposure and every 2 hours thereafter, more if you are sweating or swimming.
- Select clothing (like our Women’s Sun Protection Shirts in the Paradise Collection), cosmetic products, and contact lenses that offer UV protection. The higher the UPF and SPF rating, the better!
- Wear sunglasses with total UV protection and a wide-brimmed hat to shade your face and neck.
- Avoid direct sun exposure as much as possible during peak UV radiation hours (between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.).
- Perform skin self-exams regularly (at least monthly) to become familiar with existing growths and to notice any changes or new growths.
- Eighty percent of a person's lifetime sun exposure is acquired before age 18. As a parent, be a good role model and foster skin cancer prevention habits in your child.
Shop our collection of Women’s Sun Protection Shirts in the Paradise Collection